Saturday 24 December 2011

IV's for Christmas! And Cute Puppy Photos

I had to go to Papworth on Wednesday, I had been feeling very unwell and had hoped to not have to start IV's until after Xmas. It started about 2-3 weeks ago, I had a bit of a cold, then it progressed to a bad cold and finally the cold went to my chest causing a bad chest infection. So I have been struggling for quite a few days now and to be honest my clinic appointment couldn't come any quicker. I've never been on IV's for Christmas but unless I wanted to spend Christmas curled up on the sofa, feeling sorry for myself, I had to have them this year.
I started Wednesday and the side effects have hit me pretty hard as usual, I've been suffering with sickness, headaches, ear pain, temperature, tiredness and itchyness :/ not fun.
I also don't feel any better yet, the IV's have made my chest tight and wheezy, so I'm actually feeling worse than before I started lol. I have tomorrow (Xmas eve) to pick up, or I'm going to be ill on Christmas day, boohooooooo!!

Anyway, enough of that. I want to wish all my blog readers a fantastic Christmas and a happy new year! I hope your day is filled with happiness, love and laughter :) not forgetting mountains of food ;)

Oh I also have the date of my transplant assessment, the 2-3 day one. It is the 2nd of April, quite a long time to wait but I am top of their list for cancellations, so hopefully it might not be that long, but if it is at least I have plenty of time to get in tip-top weight condition.

I just want to leave you with a few photos to hopefully put a smile on everyone's face :) it certainly does with me. My little Christmas babies (ignore me in my pjs...)


:) 
Merry Christmas! xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now those are some adorable puppies; they are like little teddy bears!
Here's to you feeling better for Christmas morning, and to having a wonderful day with your loved ones.
p.s. I hope Santa is VERY good to you this year!